How to set and improve your Product Strategy
Over the last months, I’ve been writing articles related to creating, measuring, communicating, and executing Product Strategy.
Since the articles were not posted in sequential order and spread over time, I felt it might be useful to create this foreword with a proposed sequence and a “one-liner” to let you know what to expect from each article.
1. Steps and tools to create a great product strategy
Rocking at Product Strategy: 3 steps and 10 tools to succeed where most companies fail
Defining the product’s strategy is a complex problem. But considering all the hard activities product teams must do…
2. How to come up with insights, the most critical aspect of a solid strategy
A Framework for Strategic Insights
Having the right insights is a critical component in creating a strategy. While this is very obvious and widely…
3. 3 ways to quickly measure strategy results and
Strategic clairvoyance: how to predict your product strategy’s success
3 tools to measure and pivot before its too late
4. Connect strategy with execution through OKRs and improved communication
Executing product strategy using OKRs, Comms, and Pivots to succeed
Don’t tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results. — George S…
5. How to synthesize your strategy to create a memorable communication
What can Pablo Picasso teach us about Product Strategy?
In 1945 Picasso created probably his most famous set of bull drawings, called “The Bull”. The collection of 11 pictures…
6. How to balance top-down vs bottom-up strategic decisions
If any of those topics caught your attention, you may be interested in my upcoming book, describing at length, with examples and templates, the process to successfully create and link the Product Strategy, Roadmaps, and OKRs.
You can download here a pre-launch free section.